Earning a income online is all about getting eyeballs to look at your offering…it’s really as simple as that! No matter how great and needed your product or service is, if no one sees it you just won’t make any sales.
Traffic generally comes to your website in one of two ways…you either pay for it (see my next post ) or you work for it. In this article I’m going to give you a simple list of ways to get free traffic…free, but you’ll have to put in a little work.
Ok, so here is a list of 17 free traffic sources to get you started:
- Publish an Ezine or Newsletter…Be sure to join mine here, it’s a great way to build your own list too!
- Publish Squidoo Lens, Hubpages Hubs, or any of the free to publish platforms (do a Google Search)
- Publish A Blog, Blogger is a great place to start…and free too.
- Guest Posting, start with a guest post here on Income On Demand click here for info.
- Article Marketing, you can get very targeted traffic this way…here’s a post for more info
- Press Releases, haven’t done this much…let me know how it works for you
- Write and eBook or Report…follow this link to get a free report I wrote on writing a report
- Videos, create videos of your content
- Webinars, share your knowledge
- Podcasts, again another avenue to share what you know
- Forums, become a regular of the forums in your niche
- Backlinking, trade backlinks or find places to get them for free…for more info go here, or here
- Joint Ventures, enlist the help of others to get traffic to your webpages
- Testmonials, these can work wonders as everybody wants to know how others have found success
- Social Media, FaceBook, Twitter, you get the picture visit Webtrends and Social Networking for more info
- Provide Services, give people a good reason to visit your site…a free needed service
- Commenting on related websites
I do hope I’ve gotten your wheels turning. Try to do one of these things everyday and you’ll see traffic showing up at your site on a consistent basis. If you would like to share a free traffic source with my readers please do in a comment below…I would love to hear from you…and lol you’ll get a free backlink (and hopefully some free traffic) to your website.
- 10 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Or Website – Part 2
- 10 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Or Website – Part 3
- Traffic Generation – More Ways To Build Targeted Organic Traffic
- Traffic Generation – The Free Traffic Machine Gun
- 10 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Or Website – Part 1